February 23, 2018
If you prefer to manually sideload Kodi on Android, use the instructions below to manually install Kodi without using the Play Store.
- On your Android phone, navigate to Settings > Security and enable unknown sources to allow you to install Kodi manually.
- Launch your Android web browser and navigate to http://kodi.tv/download/.
- Under the Android icon, most users will want to click on the ARM download link unless you have an Intel or AMD CPU, then you click on x86. Click Yes if you are warned about downloading the file.
- After Kodi has finished downloading, you have to launch the APK file that just downloaded. Open the Downloads folder from your web browser or use a File Explorer to find the Downloads folder on your device.
- In the Downloads folder, click on the Kodi APK and click the Install button.
- Wait for Kodi to install and then you will find it on your Android home screen or Apps section
And with that, you now know how to install Kodi on Android phone, tablet, or TV box.