Ottplayer is a great IPTV player, it allows to use your custom playlists on your all devices, supported iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV. If you upload any playlist, you can edit to channels, groups and logos, directly on your user panel.Auto EPG supported only for russian channels. Be sure before uploading your playlist with M3U / M3U8, XML, XSPF file formatted.If you have any problem you can leave a comment. We’ll be glad to assist you.
Go to registration: https://ottplayer.es/account/registration
To use this service you need to install the application (player) to your device and to authorize (enter your login and password ). After the login the device automatically connects to your account and available to bind to it your playlists.
Mac OS – https://ottplayer.es/soft/macos
Windows – https://ottplayer.es/soft/windows
Android – https://ottplayer.es/soft/android
IOS – https://ottplayer.es/soft/ios
Samsung Smart TV – https://ottplayer.es/soft/samsung
LG Smart TV – https://ottplayer.es/soft/lg
Windows Phone – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/ottplayer/9nblggh5gsf4
How to upload your playlist on OTT Player Panel
Go to your panel on OTT player site:
1. red marked area and select your playlist on the disk.
Give any name to your playlist on
2. red marked area.Confirm OK
(3. red marked area) Now, your playlist has been uploaded. When you connect your device with to OTT player, you need to bind your playlist.
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a LG Smart TV. The Live TV Store IPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of €5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development. Read more
Kodi users can have EPG installed for the IPTV channels they are using. Following guide shows you how to install iVue EPG TV Guide on your Kodi.
Step 1: Check your home network
- If you’re using a wireless network, use your Apple TV menu to check your signal strength: Go to Settings, then General, then About.
- Low signal strength could be improved by making sure your Apple TV is within range of your base station and there’s no interference. Get more info about sources of wireless interference so you know what to avoid.
- Lastly, if the above steps didn’t help, try using a wired (Ethernet) connection. If your playback improves, it’s a sign that your Wi-Fi base station or router is faulty.
Why it occurs in the first place
When you watch IPTV, the video stream isn’t sent to your device in one go. Instead it’s sent in bite-size ‘packets’. If there’s a delay – often caused by a slow network – your show pauses while it waits for the next packet. This is known as buffering. Read more